Pill art work projects

These are my final projects from painting 3/4 class. Theme was to use pills. Unfortunatly, my blog is backwards because the order is from newest to oldest, and I couldn't figure out to switch them.

Start from Oldest Post to Newest.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Displaying the obvious

Experienting in sculpture class with new materials to me.  Parrafin and molding were a trial, and as I was experiementing and seeing what happens, I started throwing things inside of the mold.  Eventually throwing in the pills.  Little different shapes in clear paraffin with pills inside. I also made a billion little wax pieces out of the experiement and didn't know how to disply these.  Eventually limiting my palette and relating to this project helped a lot.  Though I dont know why I added the silicone corners just outside.

Displaying the obvious
12"x5"
Parrafin Wax, cardboards, plexi glass, silicone, pills



No comments:

Post a Comment